Contact Us Today

Brenda Wayman

O: +61 2 8060 6331
F: +61 2 9475 1390
M: +61 412 041 333


Here are a list of useful forms: 

Application Form

Vacate Notice

Break lease vacate notice


When filling in an application please ensure that you include the following documentation.
1. One form of photo ID. ie driver licence or passport
2. Proof of income-current wage slip, previous year tax return, letter from the employer on company letterhead
3. Printout of rental ledger
4. If you own your own property- copy of council rates notice, water rates notice or Certificate of title
5. If self employed - accountant references, Certificate of Registration, Previous yeas Tax Return
6. If you are not an Australian Citizen a copy of your Passport and Visa

Recently Leased

2/144 Milson Rd
Cremorne Point

See all of our recently leased property.

view info

Thinking of leasing out your investment?

Contact us now for a free market appraisal.

Contact Us

Recent Sales

11 Heysen Rd

See all of our recently sold properties.

view info